Wednesday, April 8, 2009

ABOUT A BOY AND HIS DOG!

So chandler loves his dog, and his dog loves him. They play with each other all the time. And the other night chand decided to color and Vander wanted to help.

He couldn't keep his paws off the page.
Guess he gave up cause chan wouldn't give him any markers. :(

Fine then I'll just take a little nap on you.




Well I guess they just decided to take a little rest together, they so love each other.


And Chandler loves me too, look at my beautiful picture. Yep I'm still lucky!!!



9 comments:

Rachel Johnson said...

I am dying! This is the cutest post ever! Every boy needs a dog and every dog needs a boy. Too cute!

suzan said...

OMG~ ADORABLE!!! How sweet is that?

Scott and Mary McDonell said...

Seeing Chandler and his dog made my day! Love, Uncle Scott

KAT said...

I'm with Ray..that is the cutest post!! Those darn boxers are just the sweetest dogs..I have too keep saying NO to myself.....I cannot get a dog!!! Nothing like having a best friend!!!

Joyce said...

WOW! What a great post! What a lucky boy to have such a great dog! Too cute!

Totally Hess said...

I knew that dog loved Chandler the minute we met Vander. When Vander looks at Chandler his eyes have a proud "that's my boy" look!

Love you guys!

Harrisons said...

That is the cutest thing in the world!

Tiffany said...

oh my gosh that is the sweetest thing ever!!! Hey we went private so if you want to keep up with us email me your email and I'll add ya! thanks and hope all is well!

Jenn Mobbs said...

That is so funny! I love that the dog is part of your family and the picture Chandler drew is so sweet!!