Tuesday, June 23, 2009

OUR OREGON TRIP

So we went on a trip with Robbies family to Oregon. It was fun and we got to stay in an amazing farm house. This is the back patio area. The view was awesome.

The front of the house!

We also went up the coast, here we are at Lincoln Beach. I wanted to get in but the water was freezing. And how cute is the writing in the sand!

So pretty, I love the beach!



Oh Rob and I just taking a picture on top of the garage. Yeah it's built into the hill.

The trip was fun, and thanks to my family for watching Chandler for us.




7 comments:

michael. mindy. dane. said...

How fun! We're going to Oregon next month and this made me excited. I love the pic of you guys with the sand.

suzan said...

OMG! That picture of you and Robbie with the writing in the sand is SO CUTE!!! Looks like a super fun trip!!

KAT said...

Oh my Lizzle Dizzle!! I'm glad you guys had fun on your trip...and that farm house looks AMAZING!!! Glad you got home safe!! We missed you guys!! Luvs

Jamie said...

It looks like you had a great time. I am really glad that you found Robbie. He really is a great person. See you soon.

Totally Hess said...

That house in beautiful! We missed you in Utah.

papa bill said...

Nice to know good people like you. Love ya all a whole bunch

Totally Hess said...

How about some 4th of July and Rodeo pictures???

Or better yet, how about you come to the LBC and I'll post some beach pictures of you.