Monday, March 30, 2009

HE IS THE SWEETEST KID EVER

So I'm the luckiest mom in the world. The other morning Chandler came into my room and said "Mom I made you a sandwich to take to work with you for lunch." It was so cute he had grape jelly smeared on his chin. I came down stairs and found that he had put it in a little baggie and he also cut it in half. I love that there is also a little finger print in the sandwich where he was holding it to cut it. I ate it at lunch and when I got home I told Chand that he makes a mean PB&J. He was so proud of himself that he said, "mom maybe I should start making sandwiches for dad to take too."





He is so cute and I honestly don't know how i got so lucky. I always said that I was gonna raise him to be a nice boy and I don't think I've had to do much he is just amazing all on his own. Chandler, dad and I love you so much and we think you are the best boy ever!!!


9 comments:

Rachel Johnson said...

You two are so lucky. He is the bestest boy ever. I feel lucky to be his aunt and get to love him too!

suzan said...

Awe... what a little sweetheart!

michael. mindy. dane. said...

Oh my heck I am seriously almost crying! He is so stinkin' cute! And how sweet is that?! By the way, Michael wants to know if he is coming with us on Friday. When I told him we were all hanging out he said, "Is Chan coming?!" He was excited. So, is Chan coming? We definitely hope so!

KAT said...

I must agree..he is the bestest boy in the world..and sweetest!! I'm glad Brynley has such a great cousin to look up to!! You guys sure did get lucky in the kid dept!! Way to go Chan..We love ya buddy!!!:)

Joyce said...

Oh my gosh! I love him!! What a sweet boy!

Totally Hess said...

He sure is a sweetheart! Tell Chan we love him and miss him! And what did you do to get so lucky??

Harrisons said...

That is so cute! PB&J's are the best. He must have a really good mom to teach him so well.

papa bill said...

Chandler William is the best. What a considerate boy. I love him so very much.

Liz said...

This is Robbie, I can say that I am the luckiest man on earth for being able to be part of this family. I couldnt have asked for a better wife and son!! And everyone is right, he is the sweetest little man on the face of the earth and I love him soooo much.