Saturday, September 27, 2008

CHANDLER'S BIRTHDAY!

So we went to the zoo for Chan's birthday. Everyone was there. We rode the carosel, and even saw a bear playing with his ball.



Also baby Layla got to take her first trip to the zoo with her whole family.


It was actually birthday week for chan, he took treats to school wednesday, the zoo thursday and dinner and a play friday. Lucky boy still has another party with dads family! We love you chan and Happy birthday, Hope ^ years is a good one. Love MOM AND DAD

9 comments:

Harrisons said...

Looks like fun! I can't believe how old everyone's kids are getting. Weren't we kids just a couple years ago?...I guess not so much huh?

michele said...

Happy Birthday Chandler! Looks like you had a super fun week. I always have Birthday week, too. Way to go!

Love,

Aunt Michele

Totally Hess said...

Happy Birthday Chandler! The zoo is becoming his birthday tradition. Cool that Keegs, Peyton, & Layla could join him. Shelby is so jealous! I am jealous I did not get a piece of his strawberry cake!

Rachel Johnson said...

Happy Birthday Chandler! What a fun week! Layla and I were so glad to get to be there.

Rachel Johnson said...

Happy Birthday Chandler! What a fun week! Layla and I were so glad to get to be there.

Joyce said...

What a cute big boy! Hope you had a great birthday week! We love you!

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

He is soo big!!

suzan said...

Happy Birthday Chandler! We miss hanging out with you. Let's play soon :)

VALLEYGIRL said...

Atkinson Fam,We had so much fun with you guys! Keegan misses his partner in crime daily. Peyti has been asking for Papa Ron,I miss ALL my sis in laws and Brynley and Layla ALL READY! AND OMG why does my face look so fat? Me and Layla are on the same weight gain plan! SEE YOU SOON IN VEGAS!!!!