Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I GOT TAGGED

So my friend Suzan tagged me cause I'm a blogging slacker. Sorry i still don't have a computer at my house yet, But I will soon and then I'll get down to business.
Here it goes!

Three Joys
Robbie and Chandler, they always bring me joy.
My family, I would be lost without them.
Spring and Summer, cause I can play outside and not freeze! I live in the snow most of the year.

Three Fears
MICE!!!!!!!! I HATE THEM!!!!
Losing someone I love.
Snakes. I bet both of those nasty creatures are in the field behind my house.

Three Goals
To always be able to take care of my family and succeed in life
Raise a respectful and nice boy ( even though he already is I just hope he stays that way)
Start working out and lose a little weight. Just tone my body

Three obsessions
SUSHI
Reality shows ( i know I'm pathetic)
Shopping ( 50% off for me!!)

Three facts (surprising if you want)
Danced at a 49ers game
Still can walk on my toes
My ex is on So You Think YOu Can Dance Ha Ha

Three places you love to eat
Happy Sumo or Flying Sumo
Teypanyaki
California Pizza Kitchen

Three places you won't eat
The stands on the corners of the street
Panda Express ( food poisoning)
Oakley Polar King

Three nicknames
Lizbian
Biz Bleach
Lizard
All of these are compliments of my brother Reed

And now I'm gonna Tag
Karen
Lori, Cause she is the best blogger
Kat, your slacking a bit like me.

Oh and I'll be posting Chandlers TBall stuff soon.

5 comments:

Totally Hess said...

I feel so pleased that you think I am the best blogger!

suzan said...

WOW! I am so impressed that you played along! I can't wait for you to get a computer. I don't know how you live without one. I guess I should have put that as one of my obsessions! I hope Chandlers game went well :)

brit said...

so glad to see a new post! who is on so you think you can dance? happy your doing well.

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

girl you need to blog more, that was fun to read!!!

sillyhaywardfamily said...

Which Guy is your ex on so you think you can dance?